Invest with MMP
MMP focuses on the development of high quality, design-driven projects neighborhood, with several large and small projects currently under construction and in various stages of predevelopment. Specialties include urban infill, historic renovations, and mixed use developments sensitive to neighborhood dynamics.
Questions? Give us a call at 267.519.0895
- Largest and most active developer in Brewerytown
- Vertically integrated with in-house architecture/design, construction, and property management
- Headquartered on West Girard Avenue in the heart of Brewerytown
- To date, MMP has acquired and renovated 50+ properties in Brewerytown (mixed-use, multi-family, and single-family) – $45m+ of projects
- Large pipeline of attractive upcoming projects
- 100% occupancy in existing rental portfolio with strong demand for more residential/retail
- Develop Critical Mass of Property: MMP currently owns 50+ properties comprised of multifamily, mixed use, single family, and land for development within a 5 square block radius. MMP is slated to acquire/develop over 150-200 units over the next 24 months.
- Focus on a Single Neighborhood: Focusing on one neighborhood allows for all future projects to increase value of existing projects and vice versa, driving demand and rent/sales prices.
- Drive Retail Corridor on West Girard: MMP believes a viable neighborhood needs a strong retail corridor to service the daily needs of residents. MMP has attracted over 10 new businesses to W. Girard Avenue and is actively soliciting many other service-oriented businesses.
- Community Events & Outreach: Under the banner of “Brewerytown Living,” MMP organizes community building events such as outdoor concerts, doggy happy hours, baby clothing swaps, and art shows to drive awareness of Brewerytown
- Work with Community Groups & the City of Philadelphia: MMP works closely with the Fairmount and Brewerytown Community Development Corporations and maintains close relations with the city agencies and councilmen who represent Brewerytown
Brewerytown is a neighborhood in the northwest corner of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania running approximately between the Schuylkill River’s eastern bank and 25th Street, bounded by Cecil B. Moore Avenue to the north and Parrish Street to the south. Brewerytown got its name because of the numerous breweries that were located along the Schuylkill during the late 19th century and early 20th century. It is now primarily a residential neighborhood, with an active commercial sector along Girard Avenue.
- A thriving retail scene
- Convenient access to groceries at 31st and Girard
- Adjacent to all the amenities of Fairmount Park